Tropical mango smoothie bowl
- ½ cup frozen chopped pineapple
- ¾ cup frozen diced mango
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 80g reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond and coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husks
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ mango, sliced into wedges, to top
- 2 teaspoons toasted shaved coconut
- 1 passionfruit, pulp removed
- fresh raspberries and chia seeds for topping
1 Blend the pineapple, frozen mango, carrot, yoghurt, milk, the psyllium and turmeric in a blender until thick and creamy.
2 Place smoothie in a serving bowl and top with a few slices of fresh mango, toasted coconut, passionfruit, raspberries and the chia seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5.5g
–Saturated fat 3.1g
Dietary fibre 12.8g
Last updated date: 21 December 2021
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information