All green chicken fritters
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 1 quantity Basic fritter mix (see tip)
- 200g lean cooked chicken, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets, steamed and chopped
- 4 spears asparagus or 115g green beans, steamed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX or basil
- oil spray
- On the side
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 radishes, trimmed
- oil spray
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX
- ⅓ cup low-fat yoghurt
- 4 fresh coriandercilantroX or basil leaves, chopped
1 Combine half the courgettes and the rest of the fritter ingredients.
2 Heat oven to 180°C. Place tomatoes and radishes on baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 15 minutes.
3 Spray a non-stick pan with spray oil and place over a medium heat. Cook 2-3 fritters at a time, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
4 Mix yoghurt and herbs together. Serve the fritters with roasted vegetables, remaining courgette, rocket and yoghurt on the side. Garnish with coriander or basil.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
Watch our recipe video for step-by-step instructions on how to make Basic fritter mix.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us