Chicken, mango and pumpkin curry
(at time of publication)
- 1 onion, peeled, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 2 teaspoons medium curry powder
- 500ml salt-reduced liquid chicken stock
- 3 cups lean cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin cubes
1 Spray a non-stick pan with oil. Add onion and cook until browned. Add apple and cook for 2 more minutes. Add curry powder. Stir to combine.
2 Add chicken stock and shredded chicken. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, then add mango chutney and pumpkin. Simmer until curry has started to thicken.
3 Serve with rice and extra vegetables such as courgettes. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information