Courgette, feta and mint fritters with chilli jam
- 1 spring onion, green part only, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus extra to garnish
- 4 cups grated courgette (about 3 large courgetteszucchini, summer squashX)
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup (50g) crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chilli jamjellyX or relish, to serve
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients except jam or relish and mix well.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Place small spoonfuls of fritter mixture into pan and cook, turning, until browned on both sides and cooked through. Cook in batches until all mixture is used up.
- Serve fritters topped with a little chilli jam and extra mint.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 0g
Make it low FODMAP: Use an onion and garlic-free jam or relish and stick to one fritter per serve.
These fritters can be made ahead and served cold or warm.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us