- 1 medium red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 ½ large wholemeal pita breads, split horizontally
- ⅔ cup salt-reduced tomato pasta sauce
- 3 courgettezucchiniXszucchini, summer squashX, cut in ribbons
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 340g artichoke hearts, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 (75g total) bocconcini, sliced
1 Preheat grill to high. Place capsicum skin-side-up on a baking tray. Grill for about 2 minutes until skin blisters. Place capsicum in a plastic bag for 5 minutes then peel. Discard skin and slice capsicum.
2 Preheat oven to 160°C. Place pita bread on baking trays. Spread each pita base with pasta sauce. Divide vegetables evenly among bases. Bake for 15 minutes until pizza bases are crisp.
3 Scatter cheese over pizzas and bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese begins to melt. Stand for 2 minutes before slicing in quarters. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pita bread and pasta sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like