(at time of publication)
- 1 medium red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1 ½ large wholemeal pita breads, split horizontally
- ⅔ cup salt-reduced tomato pasta sauce
- 3 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut in ribbons
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 340g artichoke hearts, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 (75g total) bocconcini, sliced
1 Preheat grill to high. Place capsicum skin-side-up on a baking tray. Grill for about 2 minutes until skin blisters. Place capsicum in a plastic bag for 5 minutes then peel. Discard skin and slice capsicum.
2 Preheat oven to 160°C. Place pita bread on baking trays. Spread each pita base with pasta sauce. Divide vegetables evenly among bases. Bake for 15 minutes until pizza bases are crisp.
3 Scatter cheese over pizzas and bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese begins to melt. Stand for 2 minutes before slicing in quarters. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pita bread and pasta sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.