Banana and walnut muffins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1/2 cup fruit flavoured yoghurt (ie. mango, apricot)
- 2 eggs
- 60g reduced-fat spread
- 2 cups apricot and coconut wheat & gluten-free muesligranolaX
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup apricot and coconut wheat & gluten-free muesligranolaX, extra
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Preheat oven to 180oC.
2 Peel bananas. Mash with a fork until smooth.
3 Place bananas into a large bowl with sugar, yoghurt, eggs and butter. Stir well to combine.
4 Add muesli, flour, baking powder and walnuts to banana mixture. Mix well.
5 Spoon mixture into greased cups of a muffin tin. Sprinkle with extra muesli.
6 Bakefor 20 minutes or until golden. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Last updated date: 11 April 20192019-04-11 18:18:09