Chilli haloumi burgers
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced
- 100g chilli haloumi, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 120g red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 100g roasted red capsicum, drained, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 4 seeded bread rolls, split
1 Heat a frying pan over high heat. Lightly spray courgette and haloumi with olive oil, add to pan and cook for 1 minute on each side or until warmed through.
2 Place carrot, cabbage, yoghurt, capsicum, spring onion and garlic in a bowl. Season, then mix to combine.
3 Top each roll base evenly with coleslaw, haloumi, courgette and a dollop of pesto. Sandwich with roll tops and serve with your choice of healthy salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19.2g
–Saturated fat 4.9g
Dietary fibre 7.9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.