Berry sweet dessert platter
- ½ large watermelon
- 3 ripe white nectarines
- 3 ripe plums
- 2 large red apples
- 2 large dragon fruit (pitaya)
- 1 x 125g punnet raspberries
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries
- 2 cups fresh cherries
- 1 fresh coconut, halved
- 10–12 Raffaello chocolate balls
- ½ cup yoghurt-coated sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ½ cup mini Turkish delight
- 45g packet white chocolate raspberry bullets
- 5–6 gingerbread men
- 10–12 mini gingerbread babies
- 10–12 petite pavlova shells (topped with vanilla bean yoghurt and fresh berries)
1 Cut watermelon into wedges and other shapes (stars, hearts) using a cookie cutter. Cut the nectarines, plums and apples into slices of assorted thickness. Cut dragon fruit into a star by cutting diagonal slices around the entire fruit, then pull apart gently.
2 Arrange fresh fruit on a large serving platter. Fill coconut halves with fresh raspberries. Scatter any remaining berries and cherries on the platter.
3 Fill small bowls and ramekins with sweets. Scatter remaining sweets on platter to fill any gaps. Place the gingerbread men and mini pavlovas on small dishes. Serve platter immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us