Berry sweet dessert platter
- ½ large watermelon
- 3 ripe white nectarines
- 3 ripe plums
- 2 large red apples
- 2 large dragon fruit (pitaya)
- 1 x 125g punnet raspberries
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries
- 2 cups fresh cherries
- 1 fresh coconut, halved
- 10–12 Raffaello chocolate balls
- ½ cup yoghurt-coated sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ½ cup mini Turkish delight
- 45g packet white chocolate raspberry bullets
- 5–6 gingerbread men
- 10–12 mini gingerbread babies
- 10–12 petite pavlova shells (topped with vanilla bean yoghurt and fresh berries)
1 Cut watermelon into wedges and other shapes (stars, hearts) using a cookie cutter. Cut the nectarines, plums and apples into slices of assorted thickness. Cut dragon fruit into a star by cutting diagonal slices around the entire fruit, then pull apart gently.
2 Arrange fresh fruit on a large serving platter. Fill coconut halves with fresh raspberries. Scatter any remaining berries and cherries on the platter.
3 Fill small bowls and ramekins with sweets. Scatter remaining sweets on platter to fill any gaps. Place the gingerbread men and mini pavlovas on small dishes. Serve platter immediately.
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.