Blueberry cheesecake jars
Time to make: 30 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 115g Philadelphia Extra Light spreadable cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons icingfrostingX sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar blueberry jamjellyX
- 1-2 teaspoons grated dark chocolate (optional), to decorate
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Crush biscuits in a food processor or smash with a rolling pin. Divide crumbs between jars.
2 Mix cream cheese, yoghurt and icing sugar together with vanilla paste.
3 Mix blueberries with jam and heat for a few minutes until juices of blueberries begin to run.
4 Roughly swirl blueberries into cream cheese mix. Spoon onto crumbs. Decorate with a little grated chocolate, if desired. Seal lid and chill.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free gingernut biscuits and check icing sugar and chocolate are gluten free.
Cheesecake jars will keep for two days in the fridge.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us