Blueberry cheesecake jars
(at time of publication)
- 3 gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 115g Philadelphia Extra Light spreadable cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons icingfrostingX sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar blueberry jamjellyX
- 1-2 teaspoons grated dark chocolate (optional), to decorate
1 Crush biscuits in a food processor or smash with a rolling pin. Divide crumbs between jars.
2 Mix cream cheese, yoghurt and icing sugar together with vanilla paste.
3 Mix blueberries with jam and heat for a few minutes until juices of blueberries begin to run.
4 Roughly swirl blueberries into cream cheese mix. Spoon onto crumbs. Decorate with a little grated chocolate, if desired. Seal lid and chill.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free gingernut biscuits and check icing sugar and chocolate are gluten free.
Cheesecake jars will keep for two days in the fridge.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 3g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.