Broccoli in mustard vinaigretteReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 teaspoons wholegrain mustard*
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs
- black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Break broccoli in small florets and cook until tender.
2 To make vinaigrette, whisk mustard, vinegar, oil and herbs. Season with pepper. Pour over broccoli and toss lightly. Sprinkle with walnuts to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information