Broccoli in mustard vinaigrette
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 teaspoons wholegrain mustard*
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs
- black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Break broccoli in small florets and cook until tender.
2 To make vinaigrette, whisk mustard, vinegar, oil and herbs. Season with pepper. Pour over broccoli and toss lightly. Sprinkle with walnuts to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like