Garlic-ginger vege stir-fry
(at time of publication)
- 2 onions, diced or chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red chilli, seeded, chopped
- 8 cups mixed vegetables such as bok choy, broccolini, snow peas, mushrooms and bean sprouts
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX, to serve
1 Heat a large, oiled frying pan or wok to a high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2 Add garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 2 more minutes until softened.
3 Add the remaining vegetables and stir-fry until tender crisp. Serve with lime juice and coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us