Capsicum and potato frittata
Time to make: 50 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped (or use shop-bought chargrilled red capsicum from a jar)
- 3 cups cooked potato, cubed
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup trim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup edam cheese, grated
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray an ovenproof dish or 6 individual dishes with oil spray.
2 Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Add onion and capsicum and fry until cooked through. Place in the base of prepared dish with cooked potato.
3 Beat eggs, milk, paprika and parsley until combined then pour into dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes until well risen and golden brown on top.
4 Serve hot or cold. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us