Capsicum and potato frittata
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped (or use shop-bought chargrilled red capsicum from a jar)
- 3 cups cooked potato, cubed
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup edam cheese, grated
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray an ovenproof dish or 6 individual dishes with oil spray.
2 Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Add onion and capsicum and fry until cooked through. Place in the base of prepared dish with cooked potato.
3 Beat eggs, milk, paprika and parsley until combined then pour into dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes until well risen and golden brown on top.
4 Serve hot or cold. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.