Cashew-crusted salmon with sweet chilli salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 boned salmon fillets (about 150g each), skin removed
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts, finely chopped
- oil spray
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriandercilantroX, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juice
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Remove any excess oil from salmon by patting with kitchen paper. Cover each fillet with 1 teaspoon honey and coat the top side of each fillet with cashews. Place in a non-stick frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes each side.
2 To make salsa, mix all salsa ingredients together well.
3 Serve hot salmon with a large green salad and salsa on the side.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free sweet chilli sauce.
This dish can also be served cold.