Chicken and mango chutney burger
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, each halved horizontally to make 4 thin pieces
- oil spray
- 4 teaspoons mango chutney
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, thinly shredded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 medium avocado, finely diced
- 4 medium wholemeal bread rolls, halved
- 8 cups side salad plus vinaigrette (made with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar)
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Preheat a grill pan or barbecue to medium-high. Spray chicken with oil and cook for 5 minutes each side or until chicken is cooked through.
2 In a medium-sized bowl combine chutney, tomatoes, basil and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
3 In another small bowl mash avocado with the remaining lime juice.
4 Split bread rolls and lightly toast. Spread bottom half of each bread roll with one-quarter of the avocado mixture. Top with a piece of chicken, then divide salsa among burgers (add any leftovers to the salad). Top with the bread roll top halves and serve with salad.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread and check chutney is gluten free.