Chicken and tomato fettuccine
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g tomatoes, quartered OR cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- cooking oil spray
- 400g fettuccine
- 60g baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Place tomatoes and garlic on a baking tray and spray with oil. Roast for 15 minutes, or until tomatoes collapse.
2 Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions, until just tender. Drain and return to pan. Add garlic, tomatoes (with all juices), spinach, chicken and basil. Toss to combine. Serve topped with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
- Make it meat-free: Omit chicken and use 400g can chickpeas instead.
- Time saver: Swap the chicken for a can of tomato-and-onion-flavoured tuna, and add red onion and capsicum to step 1.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us