Chicken, vegetable and chickpea curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 400g chicken breast fillets, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori paste
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- chopped fresh coriandercilantroX (optional)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until softened. Add lemongrass paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2 Add chicken and stir-fry until golden. Add Tandoori paste and cook for 1 more minute.
3 Add spring onions, capsicum, mushrooms and carrots. Cook for 3 minutes. Add chickpeas and coconut milk and heat through. Stir through spinach until wilted. Serve with rice and garnish
with coriander (if using).
Make it gluten free: Check Tandoori paste is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us