- 450g lean pork mince
- ½ cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 courgettezucchiniX, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 fresh chilli, finely chopped or 1-2 teaspoons dried chilli flakes
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Use your hands to mix all ingredients together well in a large bowl. Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper and press mixture into tin. Smooth the top evenly.
2 Place in oven and cook for 50 minutes-1 hour or until juices run clear. (If you have a meat thermometer, check the internal temperature of your meatloaf has reached a temperature of 74°C for at least 15 seconds.)
Serve this meatloaf with sweet chilli dipping sauce, steamed brown rice and a carrot and cucumber salad made using a vegetable peeler to cut ribbon strips. Dress with a light Thai-style dressing* and garnish with fresh Thai basil or fresh coriander.
*For a Thai-style dressing, try Ginger and soy marinade.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like