Chicken, courgette, mint and almond pizza
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g cooked skinless chicken, shredded
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 x large wholemeal Lebanese breads, halved horizontally
- ½ cup tomato passata
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons hummus
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 6 cups salad leaves, to serve
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (made with 1 part olive oil to 2 parts balsamic vinegar)
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC and line two large baking trays with baking paper.
2 In a medium bowl, place chicken, sprinkle with cumin and toss to coat. On a clean work surface, place Lebanese breads and spread each of the 4 halves evenly with passata. Top each with chicken, courgette and broccoli. Place pizzas on prepared trays and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until pizzas are golden, swapping trays halfway through.
3 In a small bowl, combine hummus with 1-2 tablespoons hot water. Sprinkle cooked pizzas with mint leaves and almonds and drizzle with
hummus. Slice and serve with dressed salad leaves.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free wraps and check cumin, passata and hummus are gluten free.
Make it vegan: Replace chicken with cooked and finely sliced Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken. Check breads, hummus and balsamic vinegar are vegan.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us