Chicken, courgette, mint and almond pizza
- 400g cooked skinless chicken, shredded
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 x large wholemeal Lebanese breads, halved horizontally
- ½ cup tomato passata
- 2 courgettezucchiniXszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons hummus
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 6 cups salad leaves, to serve
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (made with 1 part olive oil to 2 parts balsamic vinegar)
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC and line two large baking trays with baking paper.
2 In a medium bowl, place chicken, sprinkle with cumin and toss to coat. On a clean work surface, place Lebanese breads and spread each of the 4 halves evenly with passata. Top each with chicken, courgette and broccoli. Place pizzas on prepared trays and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until pizzas are golden, swapping trays halfway through.
3 In a small bowl, combine hummus with 1-2 tablespoons hot water. Sprinkle cooked pizzas with mint leaves and almonds and drizzle with
hummus. Slice and serve with dressed salad leaves.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free wraps and check cumin, passata and hummus are gluten free.
Make it vegan: Replace chicken with cooked and finely sliced Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken. Check breads, hummus and balsamic vinegar are vegan.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like