- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup packed coriandercilantroX leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- pinch of dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or grated
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth (or chop the ingredients finely for a chunkier chimichurri version).
2 Transfer chimichurri to an airtight jar or container with a narrow opening.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16.2g
–Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fibre 0.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.