Chocolate custard jars
Time to make: 20 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 teaspoons custard powder
- 1 1/2 cups trim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 60g dark chocolate (around 70% cocoa), roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoons low-fat yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons frozen berries, defrosted
- 1 mandarin, peeled, pith removed, broken in segments,
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Mix custard powder with a 1/4 cup of the milk, vanilla and sugar to make a paste.
2 Heat remaining milk until hot. Pour over custard paste and stir. Return to pan and heat until thickened. Remove pan from heat.
3 Stir in chocolate until melted. Spoon into pots.
3 Add yoghurt and top with the berries and mandarin segments. Cover with a lid. Keep chilled.
Make it gluten free: Check custard powder and chocolate are gluten free.
The custard jars will keep for two days in the fridge.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us