Crispy fish tacos
- oil spray
- 4 light flour tortillas
- 400g can flavoured, salt-reduced, chopped tomatoes
- 400g can Salsa Chilli Beans
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning mix
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 4 cups salad such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber
- reduced-fat sour cream
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray 4 small pie tins with oil. Place a warmed tortilla in each tin to mould into cases. Spray with a little oil and cook for 5 minutes in the oven.
2 Place tomatoes, chilli beans and spice mix in a non-stick pan and bring to a simmer. Add tuna.
3 Spoon into warm tortilla shells. Top with salad and sour cream. Garnish with chopped parsley, grated cheese, salsa or chilli sauce (optional).
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us