Easy fish ‘n’ vege pie
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 800g mashed potato
- 180g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 cup corn sweetcornXkernels or peas
- 1 cup leftover vegetables
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- cooking oil spray
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Soften onion in oil in a non-stick pan with basil. Add to mashed potato.
2 Place tuna in an ovenproof dish, or individual dishes, with corn, vegetables, tomatoes and pesto.
3 Cover with potato. Fork potato to give the top texture. Spray with oil. Bake for 25 minutes and serve sprinkled with parsley.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free canned tomatoes and pesto.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us