Fresh bean salad with zingy lemon dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 350g green beans, topped and tailed
- 300g flat beans, cut in half
- 200g bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard*
- salt and black pepper, to season
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add green and flat beans. Boil for 2-3 minutes then refresh under cold water and drain.
2 To make dressing, in a small bowl whisk together all ingredients and season to taste. Combine all beans in a serving dish or on a platter. Drizzle dressing over to serve.