- 500g meat (pork, chicken, fish, beef or any sliced meat from the deli), cut in strips
- spicy seasoning (Joshua likes Signature Range spicy barbecue seasoning)
- fresh herbs (your choice)
- 1 packet baby spinach or lettuce
- light mayonnaise or dressing
- 6 tortillas or mountain bread
- 1 container hummus
- cheese (optional)
1 Cook meat and add seasoning. Set aside.
2 Mix spinach or lettuce with your favourite dressing to coat leaves.
3 Place tortillas on plates and cover with hummus. Place meat all over, then spinach or lettuce, herbs and cheese (if using). Squirt mayonnaise on top.
4 Roll carefully and cut if needed. Enjoy!Recipe supplied by Joshua Stannard (6)
Joshua says: "Don't fill the roll-ups too full – it makes them hard to eat!"
Joshua's mum Carolyn says: "This is a great recipe to use up anything in your cupboards or fridge."
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like