Joshua’s roll-upsReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 500g meat (pork, chicken, fish, beef or any sliced meat from the deli), cut in strips
- spicy seasoning (Joshua likes Signature Range spicy barbecue seasoning)
- fresh herbs (your choice)
- 1 packet baby spinach or lettuce
- light mayonnaise or dressing
- 6 tortillas or mountain bread
- 1 container hummus
- cheese (optional)
1 Cook meat and add seasoning. Set aside.
2 Mix spinach or lettuce with your favourite dressing to coat leaves.
3 Place tortillas on plates and cover with hummus. Place meat all over, then spinach or lettuce, herbs and cheese (if using). Squirt mayonnaise on top.
4 Roll carefully and cut if needed. Enjoy!Recipe supplied by Joshua Stannard (6)
Joshua says: "Don't fill the roll-ups too full – it makes them hard to eat!"
Joshua's mum Carolyn says: "This is a great recipe to use up anything in your cupboards or fridge."
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information