Katsu chicken with slaw and rice
Time to make: 10 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 frozen crumbed chicken cutlet (I used Waitoa gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup ready-made coleslaw
- pottle ready-steamed rice (or rice and quinoa)
- 1 tablespoon kimchi or relish, to serve
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Cook chicken following packet instructions. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine yoghurt, mayonnaise and mustard. Take out ½ teaspoon and reserve for serving. Add slaw to the remaining dressing and toss to coat.
2 When chicken is cooked, cut into thick slices. Heat rice in microwave for 90 seconds.
3 Serve chicken with rice and slaw, drizzled with remaining dressing and kimchi on the side.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)