Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 cup spinach or rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 carrot, chopped finely
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut in quarters or eighths
- 1 small tin sardines or small tin salmon, drained
- fresh coriandercilantroX, chilli flakes and black pepper, to garnish (optional)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, gently combine rice, curry powder, peas, rocket and carrot. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- To serve, add fish and egg. Mix gently and garnish as desired.
Browse hundreds of recipes with a gluten-free option. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
Make it gluten free: Check curry powder is gluten free.
Author: Niki Bezzant -
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: May 20182019-04-29 17:05:53
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us