Lamb cutlets with yoghurt, mint and cucumber sauce
Time to make: 15 mins , plus 1 hr standing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 12 lamb cutlets (or 8 medium chops)
- 1 1/2 cups thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup coriandercilantroX leaves, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- squeeze of lemon juice
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 0g
1 Combine all ingredients for the sauce and mix well. Set aside for up to 1 hour for flavours to mingle.
2 Rub the cutlets or chops with your favourite spice mix – try sumac for a Middle-Eastern flavour, or ground cumin, coriander and pepper.
3 Grill or barbecue the lamb to your liking.