Lemon and lime cheesecake moneybags
(at time of publication)
- 220g tub extra-light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 rice papers, 16cm diameter
- fresh strawberries or blueberries, to serve
1 Blend all filling ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour filling into a square or rectangular dish. Freeze for 1 hour. Cut frozen cheesecake filling into 6 squares or scoop out 6 balls with a spoon.
2 Pour very warm (but not hot) water into a bowl. Soak 1 rice paper for 30 seconds then place it on a damp dishcloth. Place 1 piece or scoop of frozen cheesecake filling in the centre of the rice paper and twist into a moneybag. Repeat for all remaining rice papers.
3 Decorate plates with fresh berries and serve immediately while frozen.
- For a slightly spicy taste, add 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger to filling.
- Try sprinkling 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut onto each soaked rice paper.
- You can tie the moneybags with a sprig of mint each, or leave ends twisted but untied.
- Purée berries in a food processor and use as a dipping sauce.
- If you can’t find a lime, just use more lemon juice.
- Make it gluten free: Check Greek-style yoghurt is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.