Lemon and thyme pork with cabbage salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 x 125g lean pork medallions
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- oil spray
- 4 cups savoy or white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons fat-free French dressing
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted
- 2 mountain bread wraps or light wraps, halved
1 Sprinkle both sides of pork with lemon zest and thyme. Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Cook pork for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, combine cabbage, carrots, apple, parsley, pumpkin seeds, dressing and mustard in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
3 Divide salad among serving plates and sprinkle with pecans. Top with pork. Serve with wrap.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free wraps and check dressing and mustard are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us