Lemon chicken and vegetable pasta
Time to make: 50 mins
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken in florets
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gluten-free ground cumin
- oil spray
- 250g gluten-free penne pasta
- 300g skinless, boneless lean chicken thighs
- 375g jar Ozganics Moroccan Lemon Chicken Simmer Sauce (gluten free) OR 3 cups homemade passata plus 2 teaspoons lemon zest
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Place cauliflower florets and sprouts on a tray. Sprinkle with cumin. Spray with oil. Cook for 25 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions. Pan-fry chicken until lightly golden. Add simmer sauce or passata and heat through.
3 Drain pasta and mix with vegetables, chicken and sauce. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander or parsley if you prefer.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)