Lemon chicken and vegetable pasta
(at time of publication)
- ½ head cauliflower, broken in florets
- 1 ½ cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 ½ teaspoons gluten-free ground cumin
- spray oil
- 250g gluten-free penne pasta
- 300g boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 375g jar Ozganics Moroccan Lemon Chicken Simmer Sauce (gluten free) OR 3 cups homemade passata plus 2 teaspoons zest of lemon
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Place cauliflower florets and sprouts on a tray. Sprinkle with cumin. Spray with oil. Cook for 25 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions. Pan-fry chicken until lightly golden. Add simmer sauce or passata and heat through.
3 Drain pasta and mix with vegetables, chicken and sauce. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander or parsley if you prefer.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.