Mango, coconut and chia overnight oats
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/3 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1/3 cup trim milk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen mango, thawed
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Place oats, milk, yoghurt, chia, sultanas and half the coconut in a small jar or container; seal and refrigerate to soak overnight.
2 Top porridge with mango and remaining coconut, and serve.
Any fresh or frozen fruit can replace the mango.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us