Mango, coconut and chia overnight oats
(at time of publication)
- ⅓ cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- ½ cup chopped frozen mango, thawed
1 Place oats, milk, yoghurt, chia, sultanas and half the coconut in a small jar or container; seal and refrigerate to soak overnight.
2 Top porridge with mango and remaining coconut, and serve.
Any fresh or frozen fruit can replace the mango.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.