Mango, coconut and chia overnight oats
(at time of publication)
- ⅓ cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ⅓ cup trim milk
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- ½ cup chopped frozen mango, thawed
1 Place oats, milk, yoghurt, chia, sultanas and half the coconut in a small jar or container; seal and refrigerate to soak overnight.
2 Top porridge with mango and remaining coconut, and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
Any fresh or frozen fruit can replace the mango.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us