Mediterranean fish roast
Time to make: 1 hr 20 mins
( Hands-on time: 20 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 (200g) red kumarasweet-potatoX, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (such as Italian mixed herbs or oregano)
- 3 rosemary sprigs, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 550g ling fillets, cut into pieces
- Parmesan crust
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- fresh basil leaves, to serve (optional)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place veges in an ovenproof dish with the garlic and herbs. Add oil and half the lemon. Toss to mix. Cook for 35–40 minutes, or until lightly golden, turning once.
2 Top veges with fish, season with remaining lemon and ground black pepper. Pour stock over fish.
3 Mix crust ingredients together and sprinkle over the fish and veg. Cook for a further 15–20 minutes or until fish is tender. Serve with fresh herbs.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free breadcrumbs and check stock is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us