Lemon and pepper baked fish
(at time of publication)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large leeks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 5 sprigs lemon thyme
- 4 x 150g thick white fish fillets
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add leeks and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, or until soft. Transfer to a shallow baking dish.
2 Add tomatoes and beans to baking dish. Stir through leeks. Arrange thyme and fish fillets over vegetables. Place lemon slices on fish and sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Remove thyme sprigs and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.