Barbecued chicken and bean nachos
- 175g packet chickpeagarbanzoX corn sweetcornXchips (key lime & chilli flavour)
- 2 cups barbecued chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- ½ cup jalapeños, roughly chopped
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 400g can no-added-salt four bean mix, rinsed, drained
- ½ cup reduced-fat shredded cheese
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh coriandercilantroX leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup store-bought burger sauce, to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Scatter corn chips over a large serving platter. Top with chicken, avocado, jalapeños, tomatoes, beans, cheese and coriander.
2 Serve nachos drizzled with burger sauce.
Burger sauce is made with mustard, gherkin & paprika. Can’t find it at the supermarket? Use a light sour cream or spicy mayo instead.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 22.4g
–Saturated fat 6.2g
Dietary fibre 15.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.