Easy fish bake
(at time of publication)
- 800g small waxy potatoes, halved
- spray oil
- 4 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 2 lemons
- 4 x 125g white fish fillets (frozen are fine)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place potatoes in a roasting pan and spray with oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden.
2 Add courgettes, onion and tomatoes to pan. Toss to combine and spray with oil. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over vegetables. Bake for 10 minutes.
3 Place fish on top of vegetables and season to taste. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish fillets are cooked through. Cut the remaining lemon in wedges to serve with fish and roasted vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe also works well with salmon or chicken fillets instead of white fish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.