Pork satay salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 350g pork mince
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup no-added-salt-or-sugar crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 6 cups herb slaw or coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to serve
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Spray a large pan with oil and heat until hot. Add pork mince and stir-fry until browned. Turn down heat and add lime juice, peanut butter and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
2 Add slaw mix and cooked rice and heat through. Remove from heat and stir through spinach.
3 Divide among 4 plates, top with coriander and serve.
Check your coleslaw mixture does not contain onion to keep this meal low FODMAP.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us