Lamb and couscous salad
- ¼ cup wholegrain couscous
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil with lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 courgette, peeled in ribbons or julienned
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 100g cooked lean lamb fillet or steak, sliced, cooled
- 1 cup baby kale, rocketarugulaX or spinach
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place couscous and smoked paprika in a jug and just cover with boiling water. Cover with a plate and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
2 Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Place dressing at the bottom of a 750ml-900ml jar.
3 Layer salad ingredients in jar in the order listed, placing couscous before lamb. Screw lid on tightly.
4 To eat, tip salad into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.