Time to make: 45 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 650g potatoes, thinly sliced
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 420g can mild chilli beans
- 400g can Mexican-style tomatoes
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- To serve
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 8-10 minutes until slightly tender.
2 Brown mince in a non-stick pan. Add onion. Cook for a few minutes. Add beans and tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
3 Arrange half the potatoes in a large ovenproof dish or divide among 4 individual dishes. Spray with a little olive oil.
4 Spoon over mince. Arrange remaining potatoes over top. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve with sour cream, spring onions and coriander.