Pumpkin, feta and tomato upside-down pizza
- 1 quantity pizza dough
- 300g pumpkin, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ½ cup (125g) crumbled feta
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- You’ll also need
- 28cm x 40cm baking dish
- large board or baking dish for serving pizza
3 Place pizza dough on top of vegetables. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is crisp and golden.
4 Remove from oven, invert on a board, peel off baking paper. Quickly add feta, rocket and pumpkin seeds to top of pizza. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
Serve this pizza with a big salad of leaves and crunchy veges.
For full step-by-step instructions (with photos), see our article Upside-down pizza!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us