Pumpkin, feta and tomato upside-down pizza
(at time of publication)
- 1 quantity pizza dough
- 300g pumpkin, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ½ cup (125g) crumbled feta
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- You’ll also need
- 28cm x 40cm baking dish
- large board or baking dish for serving pizza
3 Place pizza dough on top of vegetables. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is crisp and golden.
4 Remove from oven, invert on a board, peel off baking paper. Quickly add feta, rocket and pumpkin seeds to top of pizza. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
Serve this pizza with a big salad of leaves and crunchy veges.
For full step-by-step instructions (with photos), see our article Upside-down pizza!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information