Quick lamb and vegetable roast
- 2 x 500g lamb mini roasts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 spring onions, peeled, halved
- 24 baby carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 12 baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- spray olive oil
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Combine lamb in a bowl with mustard, rosemary and olive oil.
2 Combine spring onions, carrots, potatoes, ginger and soy sauce in a baking dish and spray with oil. Place lamb in the middle.
3 Bake for 40 minutes until vegetables are tender and lamb is cooked to your liking.
4 Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing then serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us