Quick lamb and vegetable roast
Last updated date: 16 February 2021
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 500g lamb mini roasts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 spring onions, peeled, halved
- 24 baby carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 12 baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- spray olive oil
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Combine lamb in a bowl with mustard, rosemary and olive oil.
2 Combine spring onions, carrots, potatoes, ginger and soy sauce in a baking dish and spray with oil. Place lamb in the middle.
3 Bake for 40 minutes until vegetables are tender and lamb is cooked to your liking.
4 Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing then serve with vegetables.
Make it gluten free Check the mustard is gluten free
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.