Rhubarb yoghurt puds
Time to make: 40 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 65g reduced-fat spread
- 1/3 cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 100g cooked rhubarb, plus extra, to garnish
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon icingfrostingX sugar
- 6 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray 6 small muffin-tin holes with oil.
- In a bowl place spread, sugar, egg, flour and ginger. Beat until well combined. Fold in yoghurt, rhubarb and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Level tops. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool muffins before turning out. Dust with icing sugar and serve with yoghurt and extra rhubarb, if desired.
To cook rhubarb, cut stalks in small pieces and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until tender.