Smoky fish dogs
- ¼ cup plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus extra, to serve
- 400g firm white fish fillets, cut into long thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350g packet broccoslaw kit (or similar slaw)
- 200g packet shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup parsley, dill and tarragon seafood sauce
- 4 crusty wholegrain rolls, split
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- lemon wedges, to serve
1 Place flour and paprika in a large bowl. Add fish, tossing to coat. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, remove dressing sachet from broccoslaw kit, reserving for another use. Place broccoslaw, carrot and lemon juice in a large bowl, tossing well to combine.
3 Place seafood sauce and 1 tablespoon water in a small jug, mixing to combine.
4 Fill rolls with half the slaw mixture, then top with fish. Drizzle over seafood sauce and sprinkle with extra paprika. Add baby spinach to remaining slaw mixture. Serve fish dogs with spinach salad and lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 26.5g
–Saturated fat 4.5g
Dietary fibre 8.2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.