Roasted pumpkin, ricotta, pine nut and sage pasta
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g macaroni
- 550g peeled pumpkin, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- olive oil spray
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons pesto, to stir through
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain.
2 Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Place pumpkin in a shallow microwave-safe dish with 2 tablespoons water and cover loosely with a lid. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Drain.
3 Line a tray with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin on tray, spray with oil then grill for 2-3 minutes until light golden.
4 To pasta, add pumpkin, ricotta, pine nuts, sage and pesto. Toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and pesto.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)