Salmon and mushroom pizza
- 1 portion basic pizza dough (see tip)
- 1 portion basic tomato sauce (see tip)
- 150g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 210g canned pink salmon, drained
- 1 ½ cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme or oregano
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- oil spray
- fresh oregano or thyme leaves
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Roll out each dough ball to a 20-22cm round.
2 Top dough rounds with tomato sauce. Add the ricotta. Top with salmon, vegetables and dried thyme. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan. Spray with oil.
3 Place pizzas on a preheated pizza stone or baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until base is golden brown.
4 Top with fresh herbs before serving.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
Serve pizza with Winter coleslaw.
See our feature Step-by-step pizza for instructions (with pictures) and tips for making basic pizza dough and basic tomato sauce.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us