Salmon and mushroom pizza
(at time of publication)
- 1 portion basic pizza dough (see tip)
- 1 portion basic tomato sauce (see tip)
- 150g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 210g canned pink salmon, drained
- 1 ½ cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme or oregano
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- oil spray
- fresh oregano or thyme leaves
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Roll out each dough ball to a 20-22cm round.
2 Top dough rounds with tomato sauce. Add the ricotta. Top with salmon, vegetables and dried thyme. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan. Spray with oil.
3 Place pizzas on a preheated pizza stone or baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until base is golden brown.
4 Top with fresh herbs before serving.
Serve pizza with Winter coleslaw.
See our feature Step-by-step pizza for instructions (with pictures) and tips for making basic pizza dough and basic tomato sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us