Salmon soba salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, finely sliced (or 1 1/2 cups finely sliced green beans)
- 180g soba noodles, cooked
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, shredded
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari, or reduced-salt soy sauce
- squeeze of lemon juice, optional
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
Total fat 24g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute. Cool under cold running water and drain. In a large bowl place asparagus, noodles, cucumber, spring onion, salad leaves and capers.
2 Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour over salad. Toss well to ensure salad is coated in dressing.
3 Divide smoked salmon and sliced avocado among 4 serving plates. Top with salad and serve.