Sesame soy chicken with lentils
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g chicken breast, excess fat removed, sliced
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- oil spray
- 400g bag Wattie’s Wok Creations Malaysian Style Vegetables
- 400g can lentils, drained
- 4 cups silver beet or Chinese greens, shredded
- 3 cups cooked black rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 In a small bowl combine chicken, soy and ginger. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2 Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. When hot, add chicken mixture (minus sauce) and vegetables. Stir-fry until cooked. Add remaining sauce and lentils. Simmer for 2 minutes.
3 Fold through silver beet with rice. Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check soy sauce is gluten free.